after-mtg food

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Jun 10 12:11:40 MST 2013

I've been doing some online research and although there is a plethora of
restaurants near the location, they all close at 10.

I need to widen my search a little more north, but so far it looks like
the IHOP from last time, Dennys (which is pretty much universally
hated), and a place on chandler and the 10 that is really proud of their
prices.

We can always go to Iguana Macks... we could probably get the room in
the back, although thats probably not necessary at that time of night.

I'm gonna do some more research though, there has to be a closer place.

Brian Cluff