OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 23:22:44 MST 2013

I found this on facebook a few minutes ago.  I doubt they would give
anyone an answer much less a truthful one, but it would be funny if
enough people started doing this that their phone lines were jammed.
Then they wouldn't have to spend the huge some of money to find out who
we're calling.  All they'd need is the caller id display.

In the old days you who are parents couldn't tell for sure whether or
not your kid took your credit card, went to the mall and bought a bunch
of stuff with it.

Now you can. You can check your card online and find that while you were
at work someone used your card to buy a video game or some article of
clothing your kid likes. How do you find out if your kid is telling the
truth when they say no dad, I didn't take your card? Just call the
friendly, eager to help people at the NSA. We all know no kid goes
anywhere without their cell phone. Since they monitor everything
everyone does with their phone, including where it's at, they can tell
you: No your kid stayed at home or Yes your kid went to the mall and was
at the store in question at the time the purchase was made on your card.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore