Strange printing problem

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Jun 4 15:48:46 MST 2013

...also don't assume it's Linux's print system.  I believe that printer
has a mode that will print everything that is sent to it twice... it's
meant for businesses that need everything in duplicate or triplicate.

If anyone has been messing around in the brains of your printer (got
kids?), that's probably what has happened.

Brian Cluff