Strange printing problem

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:12:37 MST 2013

Strange one.  My first inclination is to ask whether the same thing happens
if you print to another printer (even if you have to borrow one to try)?

My second question would be have you done any updates lately that might
have affected the printing software (cups, spooler, kernel (drivers))?

Lastly you could certainly try un-installing and re-installing the printer.

But honestly, I've never heard of something that only affected when
printing 2 or more copies.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM, <joe at actionline.com> wrote:

> When I send a one-page document to my HP LaserJet 4 printer, it prints
> one copy just fine.
>
> But just recently, it has begun to print double for any documents for
> which I request more than one copy.  If I ask for 2, it prints 4; if I
> ask for 3, it prints 6.
>
> It does this from both Libre office and PDF documents.
>
> What could be causing this strange behavior? And how can I fix it?

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.