ot advertisement advice

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jun 2 14:33:49 MST 2013

Michael,

Are you perhaps considering seriously something marketed as a "ground floor
opportunity"? As Ryan Rix quipped once, the "ground floor" of a pyramid
might not be so opportunistic?

This IS a government program:
http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/comp/refunds/ with
the portal allowing you to look up your eligibility.

As I understand your "plan", it initially involves an information gathering
set to pharm/phish and populate a list of family, friends and associate
names (or public people) with  their email addresses for the purposes of
non-solicited bulk email announcing a HUD refund program?  It's unclear if
you planned to include a section wherein you complete the search of the
online HUD databases and send along results, as well?

If, in fact, your non-solicited bulk email nets any people (at all) who
actually had a FHA (or HUD) mortgage satisfied, that was eligible for a
refund, exactly how are you expecting any gain yourself [ to offset the
resources dedicated to scripting development time, internet bandwidth,
further discussion with people who think they might be eligible but can't
seem to understand that their request goes to HUD]?

Excerpt (from the HUD website:)

*Consumer Alert*[image: -]

Read all FHA Refund
Alerts<http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/comp/refunds/alerts.cfm>
!

Beware of "tracers" who offer to help you collect your refund for a fee.
Although this practice is not illegal, you can get your refund directly
from FHA for free. If

   - you feel that you've been misled or in some way harmed by a tracer; or
   - you've been contacted by someone asking you to become a tracer, who
   you believe misled or harmed you...

*Let us know <http://www.hud.gov/trace.cfm> we'll check it out.*

You would do better with SEO marketing, web development, email list
deliverability in LEGAL endeavors, EBay sales and marketing of Arizona
historical items (obtained at AS-IS Goodwill for $1.59 a pound) or other
EBay sales.

With your intelligence, you could also SELL high technology, such as for
Cisco systems (after training).

Really Michael, you would even be a better HUMAN tracer (or private
detective) which you can do part-time, depending on other limitations or
disability.

WALK AWAY from this one!

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Or did you want us to chime in on how inane it is to get any
> communication that states we are owed money for completing a mortgage
> payment." Yeah... I was thinking this too. This is money HUD took out in
> insurance but because it was paid off early was never used. Sorry if I
> offended you in any way. I just wanted opinions on what the best  thing to
> do was and I now think that it is best not to include anything. Just a 'to'
> address and a 'return' address.
> :-)~MIKE~(-:
>

> On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Ryan Rix <ry at n.rix.si> wrote:
>
>> On Sat 1 June 2013 22:34:10 Lisa Kachold wrote:
>> > I think you are wasting your bloody time here!   Whatever this marketing
>> > "get rich quick" scheme is, you are better than this!
>>
>> But what if you get in on the bottom of the pyramid, Lisa?!
>> --
>> Ryan Rix
>> http://rix.si

(503) 754-4452 Android