ot advertisement advice

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 10:51:20 MST 2013

"Or did you want us to chime in on how inane it is to get any communication
that states we are owed money for completing a mortgage payment." Yeah... I
was thinking this too. This is money HUD took out in insurance but because
it was paid off early was never used. Sorry if I offended you in any way. I
just wanted opinions on what the best  thing to do was and I now think that
it is best not to include anything. Just a 'to' address and a 'return'
address.