ot advertisement advice

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Jun 1 22:34:10 MST 2013

Michael,

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need advice and I have no one else to turn to. I am going to be sending
> homeowners documents and I need to say something to show them I am not
> sending junk mail. I am going to attach a label to the envelop and need
> opinions from you..... the wise and all-knowing PLUG! :D (that reminds me,
>  the new wizard of oz movie is really cool. I don't remember exactly what
> it is called but search the word 'oz' and your sure to find it)
>
> in any case this is what I thought of:
>
> "A careful search of government records show that you are owed money for
> the completion of paying your mortgage."
>
> or maybe:
>
> "A search of government records show that you are owed money for
> completing the payment of your mortgage."
>
> what do you guys think.... can you think of something better?

Aside:  What is this a social club?  Michael, really, you MUST get a life
my man!  You must learn to qualify your sources!  We at the PLUG are good
at Linux (and politics and systems theory and open source).  Not marketing
schemes.

But sure, you wanted us to chime in on which of your sentences met standard
grammatical rules?
Or did you want us to chime in on how inane it is to get any communication
that states we are owed money for completing a mortgage payment.
Or did you want to sell us something?

I think you are wasting your bloody time here!   Whatever this marketing
"get rich quick" scheme is, you are better than this!

Why, pray tell, would you, in your wildest dreams be involved in this BS?

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice
**