ot advertisement advice

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 20:05:02 MST 2013

I need advice and I have no one else to turn to. I am going to be sending
homeowners documents and I need to say something to show them I am not
sending junk mail. I am going to attach a label to the envelop and need
opinions from you..... the wise and all-knowing PLUG! :D (that reminds me,
 the new wizard of oz movie is really cool. I don't remember exactly what
it is called but search the word 'oz' and your sure to find it)

in any case this is what I thought of:

"A careful search of government records show that you are owed money for
the completion of paying your mortgage."

or maybe:

"A search of government records show that you are owed money for completing
the payment of your mortgage."

what do you guys think.... can you think of something better?