Is this dangerous?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:25:36 MST 2013

I am having some troubles with Ubuntu 12.04.2.  After some upgrade (maybe
to catalyst13), unity no longer runs.  I have tried many fixes with no
luck.  I actually ran Cinnamon for several weeks, then discovered that
Unity 2D works but has unfortunate appearance issues.  The I found:

http://xpressrazor.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/install-catalyst-driver-in-ubuntu-12-04-2/

but there is a step that makes me worry:

cd /usr ; sudo ln -svT lib /usr/lib64

Should I be concerned about that?

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.