sysadmin day this Friday

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jul 24 09:55:58 MST 2013

moin moin,

System Administrator Appreciation Day is this Friday. If your company
isn't doing something for you, treat yourself to something nice.

Maybe a special lunch where you sit at a table rather than at your
computer reading documentation :).

Maybe fly to San Francisco and go to the picnic ( see link below ).

Or maybe just fix whatever's alerting the most even if it isn't on the
project plan ;-).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Administrator_Appreciation_Day

https://sysadmin.eventbrite.com/

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I interviewed Jonathan Winters once in the late '80s, it was as if he were
#  narrating a hallucination that I didn't see." -- Terry Gross, 03Aug2006