XML Tools

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Tue Jul 16 09:33:47 MST 2013

Not a tool, but what type of problems are you having?  And, is your XML
using Namespaces?  XML is generally pretty straightforward and easy until
Namespaces are used.  I have generally used xmlstarlet in the past, but it
is not much different from your xmllint as far as telling you what is wrong.

Sorry I can be of more help, but if you explain what type of errors your
are getting, maybe I can be more useful.