How to stretch a GIMP image and rebuild as a PDF file.

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sun Jul 14 12:09:01 MST 2013

Next time you might want to try using pdfseperate from the
poppler-utilities package.  I believe that you will find that it pulls
your PDF apart into seperate pages otherwise completely intact.

You might also want to take a look at pdfmod from the pdfmod package. It
will allow you to rotate, extract, remove and reorder pages via drag and
drop.

Brian Cluff