command line question

sean ritzler sean.a.ritzler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:23:46 MST 2013

Gwenview's errors can probably be safely ignored. Many applications are
distributed in a way to meet everyone's use case, hence many features go
unused - and generally unnoticed, until ran from a terminal :-) If output
needs to be quieted, definitely use redirects to /dev/null.

Gwenview has been around since 2006, back in the KDE3 days. Who knows how
much code is left over and dangling, unused and no longer needed?

Also, Joe, check out some general stuff on process management - nohup, fg,
bg, etc. - it's useful stuff.

sean