konqueror file opening question

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Jan 25 15:36:01 MST 2013

I have an html menu that links to a series of other html documents
that has worked fine for years.  However, when I switched from
PCLinux to Kubuntu and Linux Mint recently, konqueror no longer
works the way it previously did and I can't figure out why.

Within my html menu, I have some code like this small example:

This used to work so that when I clicked on option1, 2, or 3
the corresponding html page would open.  But now, instead of
opening the code, konqueror displays the source code for each option.

What do I need to do to get konqueror to work the way it previously
did?