gnuradio, sdr, DAB USB dongles, and so forth?

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Wed Jan 23 12:39:18 MST 2013

Guilty as charged J

On some of the web pages there are comments about bypassing your power
at the dongle, and about using shielded USB cables.

Monoprice has a cute little USB extender that lets you use etherhose to
extend USB to huge distances (1000' I think - compared to the what, 30'
or less that the USB spec says you can push it to?).  I happen to have
one of those, and had considered using that to put the dongle a couple
of hundred feet away...

But first, I have to get it to work! J

Rusty