What is the most efficient yet versatile image viewer?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Jan 22 17:14:34 MST 2013

You can turn off all the extra stuff in gwenview and leave a very simple
and clean interface, just icons without all the extra info about the
selected image.

As for all the errors... you caused those :)  Thats the program
complaining that you turned off nepomuk and tore out it's image
tagging/cataloging interface.

If you are running it from scripts, just add:
2>/dev/null
to the end of the line and it will get rid of all the errors.

Brian Cluff