2nd windows tech support scam call

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:57:22 MST 2013

I have yet to receive one of these calls so I'm waiting to have fun with
the first one that calls. While I'm on the subject of phones, has anyone
ever had a problem with people calling a number and getting you when
they don't dial the right area code?

About 3 years ago I had that problem. My number was in the 602 area code
and a pizza joint with the same number was in the 480 area code. For
several months I had a problem with people calling me wanting pizza.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore