OT: router recommendation

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:32:36 MST 2013

It's overpriced and there are cheaper options, but I've been using an
Airport Extreme for years and now also an Airport Express. Replaced a
Netgear that kept dropping the wireless signal. The Extreme has been
completely reliable for years, and this Express has made it possible to
work at places without wifi such as my family's house or client conference
rooms.

I choose these because my time is better spent coding than experimenting or
supporting a router. Otherwise, I think something that runs Tomato (or
similar) for much less money would be nice.

$0.02

-j