How to use clonezilla to copy just one partition?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Jan 3 14:20:14 MST 2013

> There are a zillion ways to do what you want ...

Thanks to all for all the excellent tips and ideas.

At this point, I think I'm going to just use the Kubuntu 12.04 live-CD
that I have to install it on the target machine (since I've done that
successfully before a couple times with no problem), and then use 'rsync'
(which I've also been using successfully for quite a while to copy over
all the applicable files.

May not be the quickest or most efficient method, but I almost know what
I'm doing.

Perhaps later, I'll try to figure out what is the most efficient method
that requires the fewest steps to try again on another machine.

Thanks again for all the valuable suggestions.