joomla

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:09:32 MST 2013

 cool! I just got in. yipee! (it seems I'm using MySQL not MySQLi <I guess
that is the windows version>) (I wonder why it was giving me a permissions
error)
 Well, it almost is totally cool. I just got one error:
Notice
Your configuration file or directory is not writable or there was a problem
creating the configuration file. You will have to upload the following code
by hand. Click in the text area to highlight all of the code and then paste
into a new text file. Name this file 'configuration.php' and upload it to
your site root folder.

So, where should I put this code? Does it go into the directory the site is
in? Well I think that is where it goes so I'll put it there. And it does
open the administrator page now but it won't accept my password..... no,
not that I have the wrong password but rather:

0 Cannot open file for writing log

So, is that a permissions error?