joomla

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 06:46:00 MST 2013

Mike,  Joomla is a CMS that stores it's content in a database.  You are thinking of it as a physical website, it is not.  Each page request is created on the fly.  More than likely you will need to create the DB and then let Joomla know the DB name, Username, and Password.

You might want to read about Joomla to get an idea what it is, how to install it, and how to configure it.  http://docs.joomla.org/Beginners

Keith Smith