joomla

Mike Bydalek mike.bydalek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:42:57 MST 2013

Mike,

Joomla is a Content Management System application where we pages are
dynamically created; web pages are not stored on the filesystem like a
static site.  I would suggest you read everything at
http://docs.joomla.org/Beginners to understand how the application works,
what administering it is like, and how to use it.

If you're looking for something that generates static web pages, then
anything Dreamweaver equivalent (can't remember names since its been
forever) is what you're looking for.

-Mike