joomla

John J. Macey jjmacey at asu.edu
Sun Feb 24 10:38:23 MST 2013

Mike,

To Admin my Joomla Site I do this:

http://www.jjmacey.net/administrator/index.php?mosmsg=You%20need%20to%20login.

I then get the Login Page, where I enter my User Name, and Password.
Once launched, in the FF Browser, the URL is:

http://www.jjmacey.net/administrator/index2.php

The Image is here <http://imageshack.us/a/img203/5000/snapshot47.png>.

Please remember my Site is hosted, and it is not on my machine. You may
need to change the URL address to match what you set-up.

John