My battle with Earthlink

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:19:15 MST 2013

The problem remained when I removed the zyxel modem earthlink sent me
and replaced it with the netgear modem I got from AT&T.  Thanks for the
offer of a loaner, but I'll decline.  The way my luck goes, the post
office, Fedex or whoever would loose it somewhere between Phoenix and
Tennessee. Then I'd owe you a new one.  Recently I bought something from
newegg.  They sent it from their facility in Memphis.  It went to St.
Louis then back to Memphis.  Then it went somewhere in Georgia.  From
there it went to Knoxville.   At least by this point it was headed in
the right direction.  I got it the next day.  I'm stuck in a little
place called Jellico that makes Gila Bend look like a big city.  It's
right next to I75 north of Knoxville at the Kentucky state line.  In the
90s I lived between Phoenix and Wickenburg and sent a letter to my mom
who lived in Kentucky.  It took 3 weeks to get there.  It had a
California, two Alaska, and a Montana postmarks on it.