My battle with Earthlink

Wayne Davis waydavis at centurylink.net
Mon Feb 18 00:36:07 MST 2013

I have CenturyLink... And a Actiontec C1000a VDSL modem.

Actiontec  SUCKS.   I _HAD_ to put it into bridge mode to get it to NOT
hang as you described.  It would simply go mind-dead, but NOT completely.

Not only that, it would throw an error when accessing the built-in
webpage.  Would randomly decide NOT to save settings you gave it. JUST
F'ing TRASH! Tried THREE different BRAND-NEW modems and they ALL did /
do it.

Worst piece of garbage I've ever had the displeasure of owning.

Wayne