Cable trick to double Internet speed

Lee Reynolds Lee.Reynolds at asu.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:59:07 MST 2013

Awesome information!  I'll be setting this up at my house today!

Cox is sure not gonna like it when people learn THE TRUTH and start getting more bandwidth.

Your video reminds me of another great one that will show you how to increase your wifi signal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8Wi7XRXCA

Here's a tip I got from Mark that didn't make it into the video.  Take a second aluminium covered salad bowl and place it on your head.
This secondary induction pathway, placed so close to the first, helps to focus the wifi signals and boost the range even further.

Another great video show how to recharge batteries.  It's saved me hundreds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdmnUBAS00

Remember, it's called electrical tape because it conducts electricity.

Lee Reynolds
Systems Analyst Principal
ASU Advanced Computing Center
a2c2.asu.edu

GWC-558
480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically:

support at hpchelp.asu.edu