its a pretty amusing joke... (code/geek humor)

Adam McCullough ajmccul1 at asu.edu
Thu Feb 7 01:12:43 MST 2013

Mutt is a CLI mail client. The majority of the man page is fairly straight
laced. The relevant section is below:

BUGS
       None.  Mutts have fleas, not bugs.

FLEAS
       Suspend/resume while editing a file with an external  edi­
       tor  does  not  work under SunOS 4.x if you use the curses
       lib in /usr/5lib.  It does work with the  S-Lang  library,
       however.

       Resizing  the  screen while using an external pager causes
       Mutt to go haywire on some systems.

       suspend/resume does not work under Ultrix.

       The help line for the index menu is  not  updated  if  you
       change  the bindings for one of the functions listed while
       Mutt is running.

       For a more up-to-date list of bugs,  errm,  fleas,  please
       visit   the  mutt  project's  bug  tracking  system  under
       http://bugs.guug.de/.  To report a  bug,  please  use  the
       flea(1) program.