Educational Opportunities

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Feb 6 10:56:17 MST 2013

There are a couple Linux based degrees and several certificates you can
earn at the various Maricopa Colleges (some are online):
 Major<http://www.maricopa.edu/programs/index/search/page:1/Institutions:CGC08,EMC10,GWC03,GCC02,MCC04,PVC09,PCC01,RSC06,SCC05,SMC07/Awards:AC,AAS,AA,AB,AGS,AS,CCT,CCL,GEC/keywords:linux/sort:id/direction:asc>
Program
Name<http://www.maricopa.edu/programs/index/search/page:1/Institutions:CGC08,EMC10,GWC03,GCC02,MCC04,PVC09,PCC01,RSC06,SCC05,SMC07/Awards:AC,AAS,AA,AB,AGS,AS,CCT,CCL,GEC/keywords:linux/sort:name/direction:asc>
 | Degree/Certification<http://www.maricopa.edu/programs/index/search/page:1/Institutions:CGC08,EMC10,GWC03,GCC02,MCC04,PVC09,PCC01,RSC06,SCC05,SMC07/Awards:AC,AAS,AA,AB,AGS,AS,CCT,CCL,GEC/keywords:linux/sort:Award.name/direction:asc>
Hours<http://www.maricopa.edu/programs/index/search/page:1/Institutions:CGC08,EMC10,GWC03,GCC02,MCC04,PVC09,PCC01,RSC06,SCC05,SMC07/Awards:AC,AAS,AA,AB,AGS,AS,CCT,CCL,GEC/keywords:linux/sort:credits/direction:asc>
College(s) 5219 Linux
Associate<http://www.maricopa.edu/programs/index/show/id:5219>
Certificate
of Completion 24 Credit Hours