MP490 printer

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu Dec 12 00:30:03 MST 2013

It is weird that it is asking for your password...

If you hand me a copy the code I'll give it a shot. and I'll write you a
cookbook to build it (a shell script) if I get it to compile.

By the meantime, try:
(at the top directory of the code)
./configure && make && echo GOOD

If you see 'GOOD', then as root:
make install && echo DONE

It is a pretty dangerous proposition though...
ET