what to learn

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 12:27:10 MST 2013

Only you can answer that question.  However that is not the first question to ask.  I strongly suggest you follow this : http://www.jimcollins.com/media_topics/hedgehog-concept.html

------------------------
Keith Smith

________________________________
 From: Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com>
To: PLUG <plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:31 AM
Subject: what to learn

you know, I've asked the question about what to learn multiple times. I think I've been asking the wrong question. The new incarnation of my question is what do you think I should learn. Programming is one option and web design is another. Is there another option i'm not thinking  of? I guess security is a third. Any others? Things to consider when answering that question would be what is needed? What is the potential? What isn't being addressed.... things like that.

I have more questions but I guess we should get that question out of the way first.