what to learn

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Fri Aug 23 11:51:19 MST 2013

LEARN ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!!

Why not both.

Depends on what you want to learn for.  Keep in mind when doing web design
and programming for money know your competition is 10,000,000 rent a coders
who work for penny's on the dollar in a far away land.

I would say learning firmware programming (arduino) and security is good.
these are things people don't like to outsource.

If it is for fun then I would say learn it all.  Pick an easy language like
python. Python will get you in good white space habits and give you the
general concepts without those pesky semicolons.   Also I like C as it's
foundation pretty much helps in most other languages and get you in the
habit of using those pesky semicolons.

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment
http://rhinoequipment.com