error 451 This url has been blocked for political reasons

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 02:06:06 MST 2013

Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.451unavailable.org/

The people who set up this site are trying to get error code 451
accepted as a way of telling users the content they are trying to access
is unavailable for political reasons.  In other words, unavailable
because government has ordered the ISP to block access to the url in
question.  They argue that the 403 error code doesn't tell the user why
the url is unavailable.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore