spare mousepads

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 14:41:36 MST 2013

Also getting rid of ball mice stops mischievous students from neutering
them.  I took some classes at GCC in the 90s and this was a problem.
The part of the table my mouse sits on is clear glass.  The non glass
portions of the table are black.  So black duct tape proved to be an
ideal solution.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore