Veterans Program IT Training

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Apr 29 16:15:54 MST 2013

[1] http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218817/

On Monday, April 29, 2013 16:02:02 Derek Trotter wrote:

The thing I've noticed about Hollywood depictions of hackers or anyone else using a
computer is they all type rapidly and never use a mouse.

On 04/29/2013 03:51 PM, JD Austin wrote:

I second the classes offered by the Kauffman Foundation; I took the Tech Venture
class awhile back... real eye opener!  TV, Movies, B.S.... can't remember ever seeing a
realistic depiction of a hacker, a real shootout that wasn't on the news (the bad
guys don't miss as much in real life), and of course reality has no place in
Hollywood... it takes too long and is boring :)

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I
carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Computer Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681