Veterans Program IT Training

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:48:04 MST 2013

On 04/29/2013 12:52 PM, Nathan England wrote:

> The truth is we have hundreds of thousands of men and women in the
> service who are returning home to a country with a horrible
> unemployment rate. These guys will likely come home and have to get on
> welfare or be supported by some other means. This will likely be a
> good thing, as education for a working class is always a good thing,
> and the IT field is sorely lacking in "trained" professionals.

Since WW2 we've been helping people being discharged from the military
by paying for education to help them earn a better living. The plan
mentioned above seems the same sort of thing.

> Of course, the conspiracies could abound. So many of these shows on
> T.V. such as Alias (my personal favorite) and 24 and a myriad of
> others, all have these awesome IT guys that can do anything and get
> information on anyone in a moments notice, all without a care in the
> world about the possibility of violating privacy rights... Hmmm. Whom
> better could we get to develop such a system, or *run* such a system
> with little to no thought about violating rights than a group of
> people whom are already potentialy brainwashed and indebted to the
> government.
>
> Sounds like a great plan to implement the coming
> fascist/communist/humanist/globalist agendas!
>
> Nathan

I find it hard to believe the government can get anything right. Last
summer an 80 year old nun broke into a so called secure government
facility in Oak Ridge, Tn where they store explosives. This makes me
just a wee bit nervous since I live about 30 miles from there.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore