Veterans Program IT Training

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Apr 29 12:52:46 MST 2013

The truth is we have hundreds of thousands of men and women in the service who
are returning home to a country with a horrible unemployment rate. These guys
will likely come home and have to get on welfare or be supported by some other
means. This will likely be a good thing, as education for a working class is always a
good thing, and the IT field is sorely lacking in "trained" professionals.

Of course, the conspiracies could abound. So many of these shows on T.V. such as
Alias (my personal favorite) and 24 and a myriad of others, all have these awesome IT
guys that can do anything and get information on anyone in a moments notice, all
without a care in the world about the possibility of violating privacy rights... Hmmm.
Whom better could we get to develop such a system, or *run* such a system with
little to no thought about violating rights than a group of people whom are already
potentialy brainwashed and indebted to the government.

Sounds like a great plan to implement the coming
fascist/communist/humanist/globalist agendas!

Nathan