gnuplot at Percona Live

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Wed Apr 24 18:12:18 MST 2013

I've done some stuff with gnuplot.  It's great, especially if you need
to generate <n> plots, all from different data sets.  I'm sure it has
other wonderful uses, but for throwing out repeatable 'charts' (to use
microspeak (tm :-) ) it blows xcel out of the water.  Imagine doing 100+
identical but totally different 'charts' in xcel.  Every day or 2!
(sometimes more than once per day!) I shudder to remember what it was
like before I switched...

Rusty