How to remove line breaks ... correction

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Apr 18 06:27:10 MST 2013

In regular expressions $ doesn't directly match anything, it's just an
anchor point that means the end of the line I'm matching.  Usually that
means a new line, but it doesn't have to.  It all depends on how the
source of the stuff you are trying to match feeds it to the regular
expressing engine.

I don't know what $$ means to libreoffice's regular expression engine.
Probably some like "find an actual $ at the end of a line of text"

Brian Cluff