OT: How to get good SEO results from Wordpress and/or Facebook?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Apr 11 10:05:16 MST 2013

How can one get the best SEO results from Wordpress and/or Facebook
(or other systems)?

Obviously, lots of people are out there promoting various SEO
programs and services, but I have been told that one of the main
keys is to continually add fresh, new, useful, original content on
any given subject in order to get high search engine rankings. Is
that not true?

Are there any of you in the PLUG community who might be willing and
able to provide help and/or guidance (for reasonable fees ;) in how
to use Wordpress and/or Facebook more effectively?

My wife and I both have projects (services and books) with
corresponding websites and Facebook pages, and we would like to find
(and pay) someone local who is an expert in this area to come to our
home-office to teach us the secrets on how to use these tools more
effectively.

Any suggestions?