OT: 3 Desktop Computers and 1 Laptop For Sale

AZ Pete plug at cactusfamily.com
Wed Oct 31 22:33:53 MST 2012

Hi All,

I have 3 desktop computers and 1 laptop that I am selling.

*** SYSTEM #1 ***
Dell Dimension 4600
     2.8 Ghz P4
     3Gb Ram
     2 hard drives: 200Gb + 160Gb
     Dual DVI video
     Both wired and wireless LAN
This was my main development machine for a long time and is still a quite capable machine.
The cooling fan on the video card stopped working, soinstead of buying a new card, I simply took a power supply fan Ihad lying around and attached it to the video card heat sink. It doesn't look pretty, but it works great.

*** SYSTEM #2 ***
Dell Dimension 3100
     2.8Gz P4
     2.25 Gb Ram
     80 Gb Hard drive
     DVD RW
Restored to an original factory Windows XP Pro installation

*** SYSTEM #3 ***
Dell Dimension 2400
     2.4Ghz P4
     1.5 Gb RAM
     80Gb hard disk
     No O/S installed

*** SYSTEM #4 ***
Dell Inspiron 5160 Laptop
     2.8 Ghz P4 (mobile)
     512 MB Ram
     30 Gb Hard Disk
     15 inch display
Restored to an original factory Windows XP installation

These are all working machines and quite usable for kids computers or someone who just
needs a basic computer for web and email. For the budding network admin, you could
use these systems build a small LAN and learn how to setup various servers & networking.

I will also provide 2 keyboards and 2 mice.

I'm looking to sell them all together, if possible, since selling them individually may be more time consuming.  My main goal is to get some money, so I can get my son a more powerful laptop for school.

I'm asking $200 for the entire lot. Heck, make me any reasonable offer!
I'd also consider a trade of a nice laptop for all of the above (plus some cash).

Contact me offlist if your interested.
Thanks,
Peter