Reiserfs

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Oct 24 19:56:52 MST 2012

I've haven't seen those problems with ext4.  I ran it on thousands of
machines in a school environment where the kids more often than not
would just turn the power off in order to leave quickly.  So the
machines got hard rebooted several times a day and I never had any
problem with any of them scrambling their data.  They just took a lickin
and kept on ticking... much to my amazement, I had just assumed that
they would screw on up from time to time by just random chance.

I can tell you that a kid picking up a keyboard and beating a computer
with it seems to be a sure fire way to scramble the data though :)

Brian Cluff