mk802, g-82

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Oct 19 23:25:25 MST 2012

Am 19. Oct, 2012 schwätzte Ed so:

moin moin,

>> Can't you add and remove options from the Myth interface?
>>

> you can, and there are plugins too. But, the UX paths are
> understandable to you and I because we recognize the structure, but it

Haven't seen it in a while. Last I saw it, the base UI looked easy enough
once unused stuff was removed. Then again, I wasn't contemplating
Alzheimer's back then.

> isn't intuitive for someone without a computer background - not to
> mention the level of detailed configuration that normal folks really

Ah, well I'll be stuck with 100% of the configuration.

> do not like. Besides, from the lists, the most enjoyable remote for
> MythTV is apparently a Bluetooth keyboard - again, a miss on the
> target audience. Now, XBMC acting as a front-end for a MythTV back-end
> is nice.

Yeah, that's something for me to consider.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks."
#     -- Robert Heinlein