gimp 2.8

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:06:39 MST 2012

Thank you so much. I added the ppa and installed it and I now have gimp
2.8! But that present a question: what is the best way to go about learning
it? I tried following the tutorials on meetthegimp.org but when he first
started producing the film he was using gimp 2.2 and the differences
between 2.2 and 2.6 were confusing. Now we're at 2.8. I was thinking of
following their manual (http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/) and trying to learn
that way but I thought I should ask those in the know :D If this is the
best way is there a way to wget the manual and then to turn that into a
pdf? or would you not recommend that?