dns at home

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:25:00 MST 2012

Since I signed up with my ISP I've had trouble with dns.  Sometimes urls
take a long time to resolve.  Other times I get errors saying the url
couldn't be found.  Sometimes a page won't load properly because parts
of it come from other urls and those don't resolve. Calls to tech
support are a waste of time.  So I want to host dns at home.