OT: Which news source(s) do you prefer?

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:31:40 MST 2012

FYI, Google has been previously caught filtering, editing, or otherwise
ignoring some news items based on it's own bias. I don't have links with
proof; just do a search on it. You can see it sometimes on what they choose
to honor with a google doodle on days when other things may be more
important. Definitely check multiple sources and check the story source.