OT: Which news source(s) do you prefer?

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:47:40 MST 2012

Joe,

Most browsers now have a mode that prevents cookie tracking and other such
methods of correlating you to the places you browse.  I don't know who
first called it "incognito" but it's a good name for it.

http://browsers.about.com/od/faq/tp/Incognito-Browsing.htm

(I don't know how accurate that page is but it appears to cover the
settings for many popular browsers.)

Alan