OT: Which news source(s) do you prefer?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Tue Oct 2 11:52:14 MST 2012

You start by recognizing the bias for a variety of news sources  (THEY ALL
HAVE BIAS) and get your news from a variety of sources.  They're all
competing for your eyeballs and trying to sway you to their bias.  Look at
what all three sides say (left, right, and every one else) and make up your
own mind.
I get all my news online with the occasional TV broadcast.