OT: Which news source(s) do you prefer?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Oct 2 11:44:31 MST 2012

Which news sources (print and/or internet) do y'all prefer?

I'm fed up with *all* media sources ... with all of the bias (both ways),
spin, distortion, inflammation, exaggeration, ambulance chasing
sensationalizing, and overdone visual graphics.

Haven't subscribed to any print media for more than 20 years, but used to
scan the USA Today headlines online; however, since they just changed
their format to force an excessive (imh) clutter of graphics on us, it is
no longer a viable option for me.

Are there any online news headline sources that are not radical, liberal,
left-wing, extremist, fanatic, spinmeisters? ... or (almost as bad)
extreme right-wingers?

I've tried all those listed at this link and found nothing that seems
reasonably "fair and balanced" ... and most of all *efficient* without
excessive clutter.

- - - http://www.upquick.com/best/news.htm - - -

So what would y'all recommend?