About Michael Havens, the list and the people...

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:07:28 MST 2012

Those are really good points Enrique.

An important step in the learning process is go from watching to doing. May
I recommend that Michael *try* researching, then post his question along
with what he has found and why he thinks his results are not his answer, or
does not understand the results?

We all got started somewhere, so I respect the questions, I myself ask
questions as well. I also respect the group enough to at least try to find
the answer on my own.

My 2 cents,

Eric