OT: Time for substantive change.

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:08:05 MST 2012

I agree about this not being a place to discuss politics.  Correct me if
I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that this list is for the
discussion of issues dealing with linux.

Also no matter who you vote for, you'll end up with a collection of
crooked politicians.

Lists dedicated to discussing politics can easily be turned into a
collection of flame wars.

If you want to talk about politics, call Barry Young in the morning or
Mike Broomhead in the afternoon.  That's what they're paid for.